The Seydel Session Steel is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic cover plates and a plastic comb. This makes it a great harmonica for both beginners and professional players.
The Session Steel is the improved version of Seydel’s popular Session and includes stainless steel reeds which are a feature of this more expensive harmonicas.
Features of the new Session Steel include:
• Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS plastic comb with recessed nickel silver reed plates
• Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• Lips and beard friendly design
• Minimal air pressure is required, achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
• Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
•Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
• With a convenient, real leather pouch
• Available in the keys of: A, Ab, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low D, Low E, Low Eb, Low F and Low F#.