Seydel Session Steel Harmonica Sets, with harmonica pouch.
The Session Steel is the new and improved version of Seydel’s popular Session and now includes stainless steel reeds which are a feature of their more expensive harmonicas.
Features of the new Session Steel include:
• Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS plastic comb with recessed nickel silver reed plates
• Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• Lips and beard friendly design
• Minimal air pressure required, achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
• Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response
• Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
The harmonicas come in a Seydel pouch, which holds 14 harps. Available in the keys of: A, Ab, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E, F, G, Low C, Low D, Low E, Low Eb, Low F and Low F#
If you wish to select the keys for your set please let us know.