Seydel have created the first harmonica that is corrosion proof. The Seydel 1847 Silver reeds are stainless steel, secured to a nickel silver reed plate, screwed to a tough white plastic comb and topped with highly polished stainless cover plates. Harmonica players are demanding more from their harps in reliability of tone and toughness of build quality – the 1847 Silver ticks all boxes.
The 1847 Silver main features are
• the reeds, the rivets, the cover plates and reed plate screws are made of Stainless Steel
• reed plates made of non-corrosive German Silver
• solid polymer comb.
• less air-loss due to fine-cut reed plates – optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• cover plates with rounded edges
• the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered as the covers are opened wide at the back.
Available in low keys.
Available on back order means it is out of stock and we will order it especially for you from our supplier, it may take several days to arrive.