Harmonica Wall Chart by David Barrett for both diatonic and chromatic harmonicas.
A reference chart for the 10-hole major diatonic harmonica and chromatic harmonica.
For the diatonic harmonica, the chart shows
1) A chart of notes for all major keys and relative positions;
2) Note layout for standard draw and blow bending;
3) Note layout for over-bending;
4) Lee Oskar Altered Tunings; and
5) The most common scales.
For the chromatic harmonica, the chart shows
1) Note layout for 10, 12 and 16 hole chromatic harmonicas; and
2) Complete major and minor scales along with common modes.
This chart is poster size 60 x 90cm approx.