The Xvive U3 Microphone Wireless System provides a simple and straight-forward solution to the problems of
using a traditional wired and wireless microphone systems.
Using compact and low-profile transmitters and receivers, the U3’s extensive frequency range and
super-low latency allows your performance to run smoothly, reliably and sound its very best, every single performance.
Use the U3 for wirelessly miking vocals, guitar cabs and instruments at gigs, public speakers at presentations,
in video production or transmit from any DI source/XLR output; plug the receiver into your sound mixer,
PA system or recording device and enjoy up to 5 hours of hassle-free performance and superlative sound quality.
• 2.4GHz band is optimal for microphone wireless, approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
• Less than 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels
• Broad 20Hz – 20KHz frequency response
• Up to 5 hours of battery life (*Rechargeable battery for both Transmitter & Receiver)
• Compatible with dynamic microphones
• High Resolution 24-bit / 48kbps Audio
• Dynamic Range: 110dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB
U3 wireless removes the complexity and frustration from traditional wireless microphone system use, creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that makes your favourite live or studio microphone into a performance ready wireless microphone. *Can be charged by a mobile phone charger; USB cable supplied.
If you want to connect the receiver to a 1/4 (6mm) jack at the amplifier, the Audix T50K transformer is recommended.