The Seydel Symphony 48 – with the unique and revolutionary Magnetic Slider System – creates a new playing experience.
Seydel redeveloped the Symphony 12-hole chromatic from scratch, and many innovative ideas are incorporated into this contemporary musical instrument.
Discover the newly developed spring-less slider system: We replaced the traditional slider spring mechanism by an ingenious magnetic system where two repelling magnets serve for an extra smooth, low friction, fast and accurate slider action.
Enjoy the pure harmonica sound with an unmatched clarity and sonority: the new polished stainless steel reeds are more durable, and they produce a new sound experience.
Playability taken to a higher level: with an extremely airtight mouthpiece construction as well as recessed reed plates, on a solid aluminium comb, combined with the newly developed polished reeds make the tone perfectly controllable.
Warm tone and even sound distribution: the injection molded aluminium cover plates, with their specially coated, smooth surfaces are slightly curved with a wider opening at the back, for greater sound projection.
Perfection in all details:
– low maintenance technology: no broken springs due to the Magnet Slider System (patent-pending )
– the springless slider, giving a super-smooth low friction slider action
– silver coated mouthpiece, has a curved profile, scooped out sound holes and screwed from the back of the instrument
– easy cleaning of the slider: it releases by opening one screw only
– specially coated injection molded aluminium cover plates: for an extra warm tone and the perfect sound projection
– CNC precision milled aluminium comb, black anodized: well balanced and solid
– anti-corrosive German silver reed plates screwed onto the comb individually
– anti-corrosive polished stainless steel reeds, screws and rivets,for improved durability
– optimized tolerances between reeds and reed slots for a fast tonal response as well as less air-consumption
– special Seydel valve material: less adhesive than conventional valves – for trouble free playing
– the overall air-tight construction of the instrument plus the use of polished reeds lead to an optimized tone control and a very brilliant sound
The Symphony 48 includes a versatile and strong carrying case made of hard polymer shell. Available in the key C.