Bulletini microphone with volume control in a BlowsMeAway Rackit holder is designed so it can be fitted in a harmonica harness. The Gecko harness holds the harmonica magnetically so BlowsMeAway have designed a Rackit option especially for harmonica players that use a Gecko harness.
Most players know that cupping a harmonica microphone fattens your acoustic and especially your amplified tone. Unfortunately this is impossible for people whose hands are busy doing something else – like playing guitar, or for people with disabilities that prevent them from cupping a traditional mic. Rackit cups the mic for you!
The Bulletini has already earned high praise from beginners to pros: now you can have a world class tone – hands-free! The fitted Bulletini microphone has the volume control.
Attachment option available for the Gecko harness. *Your harmonica harness -depending on type-may need modifying to hold the Rackit.
- Stunning tone!
- Includes Bulletini microphone, which can be used without the Rackit.
- 3 Tone Modes: “Huge”, “Fat” and “Bright” – Switch easily between them during performance
- Fits most popular 10-hole harmonicas*
- Fits most popular harmonica* Gecko harness attachment available
- Soft and flexible material won’t harm your harps
- Incorporates the legendary Bulletin microphone
- Switch harps easily and quickly
- Wired or Wireless operation
- Allows a deeper embouchure than some racks permit (more harp in your mouth)
- Use amplified or acoustic, in a rack or hand held
- Light weight, low profile – see your guitar’s neck!
This is the Bulletini microphone in the Rackit holder. You will also need either the Switchcraft 332AX and a 1/4 jack cable or the Switchcraft cable with 1/4 jack connector.
The Gecko harness is not included.