Seydel Session Steel Summer Edition 2019 blues harmonica with mint-coloured comb, corrosion-free stainless steel reeds and ergonomic covers, comes with pouch made of brown genuine leather with white stitching. The Summer Edition is available in keys C, A, Bb, D, and G.
The Seydel Session Steel Summer Edition presented with a bold look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- shiny coverplates in an ergonomic shape, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- mint-coloured ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient pouch made of brown genuine leather with white stitching.