Seydel Session Steel Summer Edition 2019 blues harmonica with mint-coloured comb, corrosion-free stainless steel reeds and ergonomic covers, comes with pouch made of brown genuine leather with white stitching. The Summer Edition is available for a short time only, in keys C, A, Bb, D, and G.
The Seydel Session Steel Summer Edition presented with a bold look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- shiny coverplates in an ergonomic shape, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- mint-coloured ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient pouch made of brown genuine leather with white stitching.