Play the harp hands free and amplified!
Modify your existing Bulletini microphone.
This holder is for players who already own a Bulletini microphone.
Most players know that cupping a harmonica microphone fattens your acoustic and especially your amplified tone. Unfortunately this is impossible for people whose hands are busy doing something else – like playing guitar, or for people with disabilities that prevent them from cupping a traditional mic. Rackit! cups the mic for you! If you already have a Bulletini mic, it can be adapted to fit the Rackit, by detaching the grill. The Bulletini has already earned high praise from beginners to pros, now you cab have a world class tone, hands-free!
- Includes Bulletini mounting screws and 1.5mm wrench
- 3 Tone Modes: “Huge”, “Fat” and “Bright” – Switch easily between them during performance
- Fits most popular 10-hole harmonicas*
- Fits most popular racks*
- 3D printed, soft and flexible material won’t harm your harps
- Switch harps easily and quickly
- Wired or Wireless operation
- Allows a deeper embouchure than some racks permit (more harp in your mouth)
- Use amplified or acoustic, in a rack or hand held
- Light weight, low profile – see your guitar’s neck!
- Configurable for left- or right handed operation
The Rackit is also available with the Bulletini microphone already attached.